xsl-list

Re: Q - Parsing & Manipulating Strings from XSL

2005-05-29 21:29:37
Thanks for the reply.. However, the earlier solution looks simple
enough for my needs...

I have another question: Another number is returned as type string.
This represents time in minutes. For e.g for '315',  I want to do is
format it as 5 hrs 15 mins.

The formula is:

mins = ( (315 mod 60) div 100 ) * 60
hrs = 315 - (315 mod 60)

How can I do this in Xquery ? This data is returned in a <JrnyTm></JrnyTm> tag.

Should I try to format the number twice and apply the formula ?

Regards, Ahsan