xsl-list

Re: Q - Parsing & Manipulating Strings from XSL

2005-05-29 07:35:12
Dear Michael,

Thanks for your quick & helpful reply. To answer your question:

If the time is 12:45 it is returned as 1245.
If it is 01:50 it is returned as 150
If it is 00:45 it is returned 45
if it is 00:04 it is returned as 4 !

So that's why I want to pad the beginning of string with 0s until its
length is 4.

Its a strange way to do it, but as I said, I have to make the best of it.

Also, I'm sorry to say I'm not very familiar with XQuery... what does
$in have to be replaced with ? I'm getting an error.. FYI, the data is
given as <JrnyTm>150</JrnyTm>

Best Regards,

Ahsan