xsl-list

Re: minor grouping issue

2005-05-06 16:08:05

On May 6, 2005, at 6:03 PM, Michael Kay wrote:

Why can't you just do <xsl:for-each select="$chapters">?

Ah right! Lack of sleep does funny things to ones' thought process. The note I just posted may reflect similar, um, thinking.

I don't know why each group contains all the notes for the entire book, but
I suspect it's an error in the template that gets invoked by the
apply-templates call that you've shown us.

OK, will take a look ... after some sleep!

Bruce