xsl-list

RE: XSL - Transforming 2 XSL stylesheets from 1 XML file

2005-05-05 06:22:25
Which mobile devices support client side transforms, and do so by
detecting the media attribute?

In my case I'm using an XDA II. it uses Windows Mobile Browser v3. it does not support a client side transform. Therefore by doing a server-side transform and sending a plain HTML file down the wire the device is able see the results and so would any other device that supports simple HTML.

Are you suggesting that I could have 2 stylesheets defined on 1 xml document? One for Desktop and one for Mobile device? And that the relevant browser would sniff out the correct stylesheet (media attribute) to use?

Thanks,

Craig.