xsl-list

Re: First character in a word as capital-letter.

2005-09-13 06:39:20
Tempore 15:19:03, die 09/13/2005 AD, hinc in
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com scripsit Michael Kay
<mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>:

I think it's true to say that practices like this were commonplace five
years ago when many of these examples were written - they are still
commonplace today, but no longer regarded as good practice.

I can't imagine why any person with commons sense would write such code, even
if it was commonplace.
I've had the luck (at least I consider it too be luck) not to learn html. I started
with XHTML, CSS & XML some years ago before even knowing that 'html' (in the
sence of not-balanced markup tags) existed. And I always stayed miles away of
anything that looked like WHYSIWYG-editors.

regards,
--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
«Et ipsa scientia potestas est»  - Francis Bacon , Meditationes sacrae