xsl-list

Re: First character in a word as capital-letter.

2005-09-13 06:14:48
On 9/13/05, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
I too have become a great believer in CSS. However, I wouldn't go all the
way to saying "never use inline styles". There are some things you can
achieve with inline styles that can't be easily reproduced with a standalone
CSS stylesheet, for example computing the layout dimensions based on the
actual data encountered.

Not sure what you mean there... do you have an example in mind?

Using an inline style attribute is, apparently, a deprecated way of
coding.  Use (X)HTML for the structure, CSS for the presentation and
javascript for the behaviour.  Keep them all separate.  It's quite
refreshing from the tag soup that used to be the norm.