xsl-list

Re: second implementation of XSLT 2.0?

2005-11-22 14:32:25
DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) wrote:

stages of XSLT 2.0 support in Xalan, and I got no reply. I've recently
learned that XML Spy is advertising XSLT 2.0 support[2]; does anyone
know if they wrote their own engine and how good it is?

Yes, it is their own engine. I hadn't performed any serious testing -- it worked with simple stylesheets that I use during XSLT training, but it was not able to process more complex stylesheets that I wrote for my customers. IIRC it choked on things like $var/key(...) and some other probably too.

                                Jirka

  Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka(_at_)kosek(_dot_)cz     http://www.kosek.cz
Nejbližší termíny školení: XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.
         *** DocBook 5.-7.12. *** XSL-FO 19.-20.12. ***