xsl-list

Re: Conditionally use attribute sets?

2005-11-14 05:33:20

That's what I thought till I started to properly write stylesheets for
FO generation. Import precedence with attribute sets is bliss,
something you don't get with named templates.

Why not? import precedence applies to template names.

In xslt2 you could also use variables holding sequences of attribute
nodes.

David