xsl-list

Re: Conditionally use attribute sets?

2005-11-14 15:55:08
The fault is entirely mine. I misread your intent and then misthought my
answer as well. Apparently, I should have stayed home today.

I hope you can find a solution to your problem.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

drkm <darkman_spam(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)fr>
11/14/2005 04:44 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?

JBryant(_at_)s-s-t(_dot_)com writes:

             I thought the OP wanted that rather than wanting them to
be
expanded.

  Actually, I meant expand attribute sets in the output by saying
"conditionally using attribute sets in the output".  Sorry for
the confusion (and for my poor English language).

  Thanks,

--drkm

--~--