xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time

2006-03-15 11:29:56
Jon, Wendell,

Couldn't thank you earlier as I was on vacation.....

--- Jon Gorman <jonathan(_dot_)gorman(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

My transformation environment --- sending XML with
stylesheet PI to the browser

Not exactly my favorite way to do it, esp not for
beginners.  Ah well, ;).

Agree, it's difficult for beginners like me to either
understand or debug. And I did get an overwhelming
response from this list for my post on client-side vs
server-side. We support two browsers - IE and Mozilla.
So my plan is to create a client-side and a
server-side functioning example to show my team. Don't
want to extend this discussion anymore because I will
get into trouble with Tommie :)

would then use the css display/javascript trick as
you would in any other html page.

This worked like magic.THANKS!!

Gowri