xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time

2006-03-15 15:06:43

Actually if it's actually about XSL it won't get you
into trouble.

Thanks for the clarification, Wendell.

That is, I think the thread was fine until it came to
its conclusion, namely that "client-side can work if
you can control the variables, and can thus be
recommended for particular deployment scenarios".

That's true; some of the responses I got did really
help me decide my course of action.

(So: Yes,
you can do
client-side. Are you ready? Are the benefits worth
being that much
closer to the edge? It could be. Some of us like it
out on the edge.)

Wow, this is exactly what I have been contemplating
since last three weeks - whether I will be ready to do
the transformation on client-side! And that is why I
decided to come up with an example so that I would
know whether it would work with our publication
scenario.

Please note that I can't read the list owner's mind
But you could read my mind :)

Regards,
Gowri