xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Convert milliseconds into date

2006-04-13 08:42:43
Hello:

RenderX is used for the processing. It uses SAXON as the xslt engine.
I have searched high and dry for a solution to this. I would
appreciate if you could point me in the right direction for a
solution.

Jon Gorman <jonathan(_dot_)gorman(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

    On 4/13/06, xslt xslfo wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > I am using version 1.0.

    You need to know the processor. You're just stating the version of
    the stylesheet. That's like responding to someone asking what browser
    you use and you say "HTML 4.01". You need to look for examples with
    the processor you're running (xsltproc, saxon, xalan...

    Can you point me to an example to implement
    > these templates using EXSLT extensions?

    Not without knowing the processor.

    Interesting gmail addy.