xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to use arrays in xsl

2006-05-08 22:01:14
It seems, you need a string tokenizer. You can write the tokenizer
yourself, or use the one available at
http://www.exslt.org/str/functions/tokenize/index.html. If you are
using XSLT 2.0, then it has built in tokenize function.

XSLT does not have arrays, as are available in languages like C or Java.

Regards,
Mukul

On 5/9/06, Jitendra Kharche