xsl-list

Re: [xsl] citation processing

2006-10-23 08:25:37
David,

At 05:20 PM 10/20/2006, you wrote:
> Bruce D'Arcus was working for some time on generalized processing for
> citations: see his blog at

yes but (as far as I understood it) Bruce was going the other way wasn't
he? going from an XML "database" of references and a style specification
to generate the kind of author-name citation style showed in the
original post.

Yes, or at least you're right that he was (wisely) starting there. I think ultimately he's been interested in both directions, upconverting at least from common formats.

Cheers,
Wendell