xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 in the browser

2007-01-25 01:57:28
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen(_dot_)bryan(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

oops, I just realized what you wanted was how does firefox handle mime
type filtering. You can add that via the menu at
Tools/Options/Content/File Types. Not sure what file this is
represented by in your firefox installation.

I don't think so - that would enable me to say what to do when a file was delivered with a mime type of application/xslt+xml. But what is needed is to hook the action when firefox is to display an xml file containing an xsl-stylesheet PI with type="application/xslt+xml".