xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived

2007-01-23 09:50:07
Andrew Welch wrote:
There are some "killer app" features of 2.0 that I use daily - the
collection() function, xsl:result-document, xsl:for-each-group, the
"xhtml" output method, temporary trees, strong typing, regular
expressions....

Andrew, just out of curiosity, in what way do you use the collection() function? I find myself using the document() function instead for opening multiple documents (a change from 1.0 to 2.0) at once and haven't found a reason for going for the collection() function.