xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 in the browser

2007-01-25 04:10:39
Although actually now that I remember there is an addition of PI
filtering somewhere in Windows, settable via the registry, because
infopath came with the ability to open XML files that had been written
by an office application in the correct version of Office. This
however will still only work in IE but it will also work in any XML
File opened from the Windows Shell, i.e. Explorer.

I doubt that is on the mime type since Windows doesn't really do mime
types, it does extensions and filetypes. so it was probably the
addition of a dll to handling files of type XMLFile to the registry.

and for xsl files the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xslfile

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen