xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr

2007-02-08 02:18:27
From: Marco <spinmar(_at_)libero(_dot_)it>

Well for example for persons which develops in os linux (gcc) and not microsoft who are developing in c for obtaining maximum performance (and then they can't use JNI)....

Does C obtain maximum performance?

That aside, if you can't use the JNI (I take it you mean this causes a performance overhead - but I fail to see how that could be significant, compared to the overhead of running an interpreted language like XSLT), then you can write a C wrapper for the gestalt library. That's fairly simple to do.