xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr

2007-02-08 06:46:04
From: Marco <spinmar(_at_)libero(_dot_)it>
Maybe I was not clear. I'm talking about a xslt engine. Now I'm using libxslt and I'm very happy. I'd like to test my environment using xslt2: so I need a xslt engine (for example saxon) which supports xslt2. But I want to mantein my business logic in c and continue to use only one language.

You are still not being clear. Apparently you are using two languages now - C and XSLT. And you still want to be able to use ONE??