xsl-list

Re: [xsl] zero width no-break space to prevent tag minimisation

2008-10-18 06:54:34
Another possibility to consider is plugging a nugatory PI in there as your
doorstop:

thanks - another good idea... (new word too - nugatory... :)

The solution I go with will have to be one with least risk - as the
guy said to me the other day: "they won't be happy that you corrected
something on 99.99% of the handsets, they'll blame you for causing
0.01% to not work as they previously did"

:)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com