xsl-list

Re: [xsl] zero width no-break space to prevent tag minimisation

2008-10-16 11:18:19
     Andrew> I don't think it's a bug... as far as I understand, IE
    Andrew> will always use its SGML parser regardless of whether its
    Andrew> parsing html or xhtml, and because of that <div/> is

This isn't strictly true if you do the right thing and send xhtml with
an xhtml or xml mime type IE does use its XML parser. It just doesn't
render the result the way you expect by default, it renders it as a
folding xml source tree.

David