xsl-list

Re: [xsl] RE: How to call an external Java function

2009-01-09 10:40:16
"Ylvisaker, Steve" wrote:

    java -cp ... -jar .../saxon9.jar ...

Yes - that is the command line I am using. I'm not very concerned
because Unix is my ultimate target environment and I doubt that I
will have similar problems there.

  As Owen said, this has nothing to do with the OS, but with Java
itself.  The -jar option makes the JVM to ignore the classpath.  You
have to change it into something like:

    java -cp "...;.../saxon9.jar" net.sf.saxon.Transform ...

  See the Saxon doc and the links provided by Owen.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/