xsl-list

RE: [xsl] RE: How to call an external Java function

2009-01-09 11:27:03
--On 09 January 2009 10:10 -0600 Ylvisaker, Steve wrote:

Florent - thanks much. The Saxon documentation says to use
"com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet" which doesn't work. When I use
"net.sf.saxon.Transform" per your suggestion it works great. I'm guessing
this is what I will need to make it run properly in my Unix environment.
Thanks very much for your help.

You seem to be looking at the documentation for Saxon 6.5.5 (or earlier).

Since you are using Saxon 9, this page will be more useful:

<http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xsl/commandline.html>

--
Owen Rees; speaking personally, and not on behalf of HP.