xsl-list

Re: [xsl] SGML to XML

2009-02-26 02:24:31
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:11 AM, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
<cmsmcq(_at_)blackmesatech(_dot_)com> wrote:

In practice, I discover that Google can't tell me about any SGML
parser on the Web that says it can emit SAX events.  This
surprises me a bit: the thing I wanted most, in the first ten
years I used SGML, was something very much like XSLT.  Do all the
people currently using SGML find themselves so happy with their
existing tools that they never want to use XSLT?  Wow; better
tools than I remember having :)

Probably you should look at "SGML ESIS Event" instead of "SAX for SGML"
It means there might need so crafting around, but it could be done

Xmlizer