xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Avoiding boneheaded mistakes in XSLT?

2010-12-29 17:43:33
Incorrect warnings are always very irritating, so this is not
something to be done lightly, but it's something I've wanted to attempt for
a long time.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

Please, don't.

There's nothing more frustrating than finding tons of useless and
annoying messages that make it virtually impossible to dig out the
useful ones. I'd certainly stop using Saxon if it behaved like that.

I also hope that XQSharp's developers are listening now ...

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>