xsl-list

Re: [xsl] too many white pages

2011-12-15 22:16:46
On 12/15/2011 07:35 PM, Geert Bormans wrote:
All is fine when the page count odd for the part content (I get one
blank page at the end as expected)
If the page count is even, I get two blank pages. I would like to see
no empty pages

Is this expected behaviour? (and what to do to prevent this?)

It’s not expected behavior... if all is actually as you describe.  I
wonder, do you have a break-after on the last block?  In other words,
perhaps you always have one more page than you think you do, so the
behavior you describe would actually be expected.  That is just a guess,
but the best I can do without a sample FO.

I would also recommend posting to the help list for whatever FO
processor you are using, with a small sample FO; that would help isolate
whether this is a bug in the processor or something unexpected in your
FO itself.

~Chris
“Be wary of great leaders.  Hope that there are many, many small
 leaders.” — Pete Seeger