xsl-list

Re: [xsl] too many white pages

2011-12-16 08:07:48
Thanks for all the responses
I have bundled my replies in one message

The processor is Antenna House.
The process is part of a complex customisation on top of the Dita OT.
So prior than starting to look for unwanted effects and breaks allover the code, I wanted to make sure this is not a known bug in any processor, or an expected behaviour

Now I know this is not a known bug nor expected behaviour I started debugging.
I made a mockup and processed that against Antenna House and FOP,
the result of the test pages is correct and as expected.
So there needs to be something in the rest of the code that generates the likely default first empty page

I have followed Kens suggestion of the auto-odd in the first-page
In my test setup the result is the same
I still have to wait for process results of that test in the live system

So it is down to debugging the system
Thanks for all your confirmations

Geert