xsl-list

Re: [xsl] too many white pages

2011-12-17 10:19:54
At 05:16 16/12/2011, Christopher R. Maden wrote:

Itâ??s not expected behavior... if all is actually as you describe.  I
wonder, do you have a break-after on the last block?  In other words,
perhaps you always have one more page than you think you do, so the

funny, I made a test for that, before closing the part, I have put a dummy block
<fo:block>Here I am</fo:block>
And that one always falls on the empty page (which now is no longer empty)
So, your suspicion is right, something is creating a page break to much?

I have scanned through the large amount of code and have not found any relevant break-after.
Are there other obvious suspects for breaking the page?

cheers

Geert