xsl-list

Re: [xsl] too many white pages

2011-12-16 01:54:07
Hi,
When I have this kind of doubt, I try with an other FO processor, wich one do you use? I do kind of thing with XEP or FOP without problem, could you send a small FO sample? The marker are only one the same page about what d oyou think as marker, perhaps this can be do with an id one a block and a citation?.

Marc