xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Why are there no XSLT processors implemented in XSLT?

2012-05-01 11:41:11
>Naxos is very slow and memory-hungry. Stylesheets larger than toy-sized will probably fail to run even if you specify a large heap for the JVM.

Let's be clear, the fact that someone wrote a proof-of-concept demonstrator and it was slow doesn't prove that the thing is impossible. My first XSLT processor written in Java was far, far slower than that.

Michael Kay
Saxonica