xsl-list

Re: [xsl] New XSLT 3.0 Working Draft

2012-07-12 10:14:49

On Jul 10, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Michele R Combs wrote:

Since relatively few folks adopted 2.0, what do we think the chances are of
3.0 being adopted?

Do you have some basis for that assertion? I have no measures of what the world
is doing with XSLT, but the micro-cosmos I see has almost entirely moved to
2.0.

If there are some statistics on what specifications are being used in what
environments and in what numbers I would love to see them. However, I don't
really think it matters; an exciting technical achievement is an exciting
technical achievement. Period.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com