xsl-list

Re: [xsl] deep copy without attributes

2013-05-21 07:57:01
On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 01:35 +0100, Ihe Onwuka wrote:

 it's not hard to find another example (try hidden files) - should I
be forced to write a recursive shell  depending on whether I want to
exclude or include them in the copy?

Or - it's amazing that the Unix (and Linux) shell is powerful enough
that I can write a simple recursive script to copy a folder but not copy
files matching a pattern I supply.

You're not forced to do it, you're enabled. If you don't want to write
the script and can't find osmeone else who did it, you can go through
and remove the unwanted files by hand afterwards - just as you can with
XML attributes.

Best,

Liam