xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Managing debug logging in complex transforms: what do people do?

2014-03-25 04:45:56
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Alex Muir
<alex(_dot_)g(_dot_)muir(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I wonder without really thinking much into it if the controls and or
logic for debugging are borrowed from procedural languages and could
perhaps be quite different for xslt? ( no idea but what do you think?)

Okay I thought about it a bit more,,

You have step into, step over, step out, run, run to cursor, run to end

It's not clear what the difference is between run and run to the end
really. I usually use run to cursor or run to end.

Why not some others or some different lingo:
  - Move to next Template/Function
  - Move to next test="" is true
  - Move to next outputted content
  - ...