xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Managing debug logging in complex transforms: what do people do?

2014-03-25 05:58:45
We provide conditional breakpoints, so you can run until a specific >condition
becomes true.

ah,, hadn't noticed this... I suppose I should read the debugger
documentation :P

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:43 AM, George Cristian Bina