xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Hello World

2014-03-25 10:20:49
Dear Ihe,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Ihe Onwuka
<ihe(_dot_)onwuka(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
thats you.

many others said sod this i'm going to use javascript and json for any
number of reasons that have been expressed in this thread.

The way you phrase that, I get the impression you think that's a
terrible thing, or that I should think it's a terrible thing.

Don't get me wrong: I want XML/XSLT to grow and flourish. On the other
hand, I don't have to think Javascript and JSON are bad things. On the
contrary, I think they help to relieve the pressure on XML/XSLT to be
everything to everybody.

Choosing a technology is really just choosing which set of problems
you want to live with.

Cheers, Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables