xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Hello World - outreach

2014-03-26 20:39:34
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:15 AM, Liam R E Quin <liam(_at_)w3(_dot_)org> wrote:
On Wed, 2014-03-26 at 22:27 +0000, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
[...]
To the issue of "suckitude". My view is that this technology has alot
more applicability in more domains and presented correctly will appeal
to more palates. Everywhere there is  suckitude there is opportunity
so my response is not meh!

"correctly" suggests an objectivity I don't believe in, but I do agree
that more could be done to promote XSLT, XPath and XQuery.

Do you have any concrete ideas?

Step 1. Encourage people to use XRX or some approximation thereof for
the prototype or PofC of their application.
Step 2. Rely on inertia.