xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Random UUID in pure XSLT?

2020-11-12 10:39:27
I don't expect that anyone wrote XSLT code that relies on these functions
being deterministic.

I would be very reluctant to endorse that claim. I have relied on this
*all the time* in as much as I’ve never given a moment of thought to
whether or not fn:doc() could possibly return a different answer because
I know I don’t have to.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw(_at_)nwalsh(_dot_)com>
https://nwalsh.com/

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what
they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn
from.--Al Franken