Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-01

2010-06-25 12:43:14
My point is that I am unable to have any characterization whatsoever since
nobody has ever told me the reason that the changes did not go ahead.

And since I have asked for reasons in a plenary and never got any statement
that was not phrased in the passive voice, I don't think it is unfair to
describe the decision as having been made in private.

If the history is not confidential then I want to know what it was.
Otherwise I don't see why it is inaccurate to describe the process as top
down.

If the process is going to be described as consensus based and bottom up
then at a minimum the people who take the decision have to be prepared to
state their reasons.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Russ Housley <housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com>