dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Mails from service(_at_)paypal(_dot_)de doesn't match body hash

2008-04-10 07:28:49
Steffen Lehmann <lehmann(_at_)strato-rz(_dot_)de> 4/10/08 7:56 AM >>>

My question is: Do I have to apply a special decoding of
"quoted-printable" encoded body lines prior to canonicalization? (i.E.
removing of "=" at line end; transforming of "=7D" to "}"; or anything
else?

No

I have tried to check this mails against several DKIM reflectors, but
get no answer at all. I think this is because the reflector sends back
its answer to the "From" or "Sender" address, but not to the "envelope
from". Unfortunately, I cannot change the "From" or "Sender" header to
my own address - this will cause the DKIM signature to fail. Is there a
way to compel a reflector to send back its result to a certain address?

My reflector, test(_at_)dkimtest(_dot_)jason(_dot_)long(_dot_)name, always
replies to the envelope
sender, so feel free to give it a try.
Jason