dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Mails from service(_at_)paypal(_dot_)de doesn't match body hash

2008-04-10 10:00:11
So I have a question here: is it generally the Right Thing to send to the
MAIL FROM? I've modified my reflector so that it will pay attention
to the Reply-To and could even change it to the MAIL FROM, but
I'm sort of worried that I might just be moving the problem around.

       Mike