dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Mails from service(_at_)paypal(_dot_)de doesn't match body hash

2008-04-10 10:17:49
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Michael Thomas wrote:
So I have a question here: is it generally the Right Thing to send to
the MAIL FROM? I've modified my reflector so that it will pay attention
to the Reply-To and could even change it to the MAIL FROM, but I'm sort
of worried that I might just be moving the problem around.

I'm inclined to prefer Return-Path:, which should be the envelope sender.
If that's not there, use Reply-To:, then From:.

(Sounds kind of PRA-ish, doesn't it?)