Re: [dkim-ops] Test Results for various reflectors

2006-06-08 15:46:54
Hi Dan,
At 14:34 08-06-2006, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
Okay. My results for every reflector listed on testing.dkim.org (with every possible signing mode) are here (and they're DISMAL):

Thanks for the notes on the autoresponders.

Your DKIM signature fails verification.

In any case, no detail is mentioned about how these differ, unless I feel like reading the drafts (and no links are provided, even so it would be a TEDIOUS read).

You can find the drafts of the implementation in the dk/dkim milter tarballs. The latest version of dkim-milter uses ietf-base-01 by default.

* Can anyone post contact addresses for issues with these reflectors? Ideally we need more info, such as: what testing method they're using, contact address, what standards they support.

You can post dkim-milter questions to the dkim-milter mailing list. I'm copying this email to you as the one you receive from this list will fail verification.

Regards,
-sm