Re: [fetchmail] Okay... Fetchmail problems (Header Rewriting)

2003-01-17 08:17:58
From: "Richard Smith" <richard(_at_)gotworms(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

I'm trying to setup fetchmail and TMDA. (www.tmda.net)

The problem I'm having is that mail delivered using fetchmail gets it's
headers re-written in a way that makes TMDA resend a confirmation request.

My mail setup is thus:

Mail -> Remote ISP Mailbox -> Fetchmail -> MTA (Exim) -> Various filters
within Exim -> Maildir

Mail needs to go through the SMTP server since it's virus scanned and
tagged.

I've tried using smtpname, smtpaddress, smtphost no rewrite directives etc
in my fetchmailrc but to no avail.

I've looked around on google too, but couldn't find anything. Hopefully
someone can help?

Not without some details! What version of fetchmail are you using, on what operating system? What's in your .fetchmailrc (or /etc/fetchmailrc) file?

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?