Re: [fetchmail] Okay... Fetchmail problems (Header Rewriting)

2003-01-17 10:34:37
Not without some details!  What version of fetchmail are you using, on
what
operating system?  What's in your .fetchmailrc (or /etc/fetchmailrc) file?

Fetchmail 5.3 (Because debian ain't updated the packages, and fetchmail 6.2
(last time i tried) failed to compile complaining about yacc problems...)

Debian 3.0r0

/etc/fetchmailrc:

poll pop3.anlx.net
        protocol pop3
        user "moo"
        pass "moo"
        smtphost "moo";

poll pinky.notnet.co.uk
        protocol pop3
        user "moo"
        pass "moo"
        smtphost "moo";

I'm baffled now... Can someone please suggest to me exactly how I'm supposed
to get mail off a remove server and pass it onto my local SMTP server
UNTOUCHED.

It's extremely important that it's untouched. IE no added headers, no
mangled 'To' fields... nothing.

--
Richard