Re: [fetchmail] same settings but different behaviour...

2003-04-26 14:38:14
From: Laurent CREPET <lcrepet(_at_)free(_dot_)fr>

My mails were fetched from firewall, but never received in my
workstation mailbox. Instead of receving mails from fetchmail, the local
postfix started to sent mails from MAILER-DAEMON to error mail senders (eg:
catch one of these mails to see its contents.

If you can find out what the errors were (they may be duplicated in your mail logs), or maybe if you run fetchmail with "--nosyslog -v -v" people might be able to help.

Otherwise you haven't provided enough information to work with I'm afraid...

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059