Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail + Amavis: send address problem

2004-05-04 04:23:25
On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 01:07:45PM +0200, Julien V. wrote:
I had read about the first, but not about the second one! Thank you for
this tip, which might resolve my problem. But as I have several e-mail
addresses, how can I put these options into my .fetchmailrc file for each
address?
For example, can I just write:
poll pop.myserver.com poll mail.myserver.com protocol POP3 username
julien-user password "MyPassWord" smtpname
julien-user(_at_)myserver(_dot_)com?

I think this should be ok, am I right?

Yes; if you have multiple 'poll' entries then each one can have a different
'smtpname' - one per POP3 mailbox.

If you're trying to use multidrop mode, then don't ask me for help - there's
too much voodoo involved.

Regards,

Brian.