[fetchmail]WHERE ALL EMAILS GONE?

2004-07-18 18:01:22
Dear subscribers

I have downloaded remote email to local Red Hat 7.1 using fetchmail.  The
download was successful with termination status 0.  I have been using fetchmail
and having no problem.

Problem was:
I have wrong entered local user name (which does not exists) and postmaster as
"postmaster", please see my fetchmail conf file below.

Question:
Where all the emails gone, I can't trace it.?!?

+=================================================+
# Configuration created Wed Jul 14 16:16:48 2004 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
poll 202.9.108.188 timeout 900
       user 'mail_info/domain.com' there with password 'password' is mailinfo h
ere options flush fetchall warnings 3600
    antispam 571 550 501 554
    user 'moh/domain.com' there with password 'password' is moh here opti
ons fetchall warnings 3600
    antispam 571 550 501 554

Please help and thank you.

Rzmohd