Re: [fetchmail]WHERE ALL EMAILS GONE?

2004-07-20 02:20:24
Thanks Rob.

I found the said log file, its in /var/log.  Unfortunately, none inside
mentioned about fetchmail.  Its only sendmail log!

fetchmailrc used -- set postmaster "postmaster", whreas there's no user by
name "postmaster"!?  Where all emails gone?

Please help.  rzmohd.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <rob_macgregor(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 2:12 PM
Subject: RE: [fetchmail]WHERE ALL EMAILS GONE?

-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf
Of rzmohd

Question:
Where all the emails gone, I can't trace it.?!?

Good question - only you can find out.  Consult your mail log (most likely
/var/log/mail/*, but see /etc/syslog.conf for the exact location).

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?