RE: [fetchmail]WHERE ALL EMAILS GONE?

2004-07-20 23:37:36
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
rzmohd

I do have some printouts on the sendmail, fetchmail and
procmail as well.
It does says that 'root' will be the one, but none when I use
Pine with root
logged-in, there's no emails for that users?!  But do you
agree that the
emails just gone?? -- just curious.  Anyway I'll check it
further, thanks.

It's unlikely they're lost - they will have been delivered *somewhere*.  Also,
often root is aliased to another account, as checking your mail as root has
significant security issues :)

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?