Re: Richmail & Idraw

1991-06-13 10:56:35
Excerpts from mail: 13-Jun-91 Re: Richmail & Idraw John C
Klensin(_at_)INFOODS(_dot_)M (1421)

  This is, of course, not a problem if one promises to never try to use
Nathaniel-mail to transport an SGML document, but that is, of course,
the very first thing some of us would try to do.

I guess that I have no problem with using RFC-XXXX to transport SGML
documents, but I'd hate to see people interpret "richmail"
("Nathaniel-mail"???!!!???) as "arbitrary SGML".  I'd like to see other
content-types defined for the purpose, e.g. "text-plus/sgml-dtd-foo".